Sunêlia offers you the Cancellation Guarantee for any stay of 7 nights minimum
(Except for Sunêlia partners and only for rental accommodation).
What is the cancellation guarantee?
This guarantee allows you to obtain a refund of the sums paid, if your stay is cancelled under certain conditions. It takes effect as soon as you sign the rental contract and expires at midnight on the day before the first day of your stay.
Subject to compliance with the contractual obligations, this guarantee (*) enables you to obtain reimbursement of the sums paid, if your stay is cancelled in the following cases, as listed below.
The serious illness, injury or death of:
- yourself, your legal or common-law partner, your parents or children, your legal guardian
- your brothers, sisters, stepbrothers, stepsisters, sons or daughters-in-law, step-parents or parents-in-law
By serious illness or injury, we mean any temporary or permanent damage to your physical well-being that has been medically diagnosed and requires you to stop all professional or other activities.
That absolutely require your presence on the day of departure and following days due to a theft, fire, or flood affecting your main home or the destruction of more than 50% of your business premises (you must provide proof from your insurer)
Of yourself or your partner on condition that the process had not started before you booked your stay
Free cancellation plus a refund up until your planned arrival date in the following cases:
- the customer has tested positive for Covid at the time of the beginning of the stay.
- the campsite is closed for reasons due to Covid -19.
- the customer cannot travel due to lockdown measures, closure of borders and/or self-isolation measures on their return from holiday.
How can you benefit from it?
All these reasons for cancelling must be notified by recorded delivery accompanied by all the necessary documents to confirm the facts (loss adjuster’s report, police report, summons, medical or death certificate, etc.) as soon as possible and at the latest within three working days of the accident or event.
** excluding Sunêlia Partner sites and only for holiday rentals.