Events at camping
Sunêlia La Clémentine
At Sunêlia la Clémentine, all you need to do is be ready for a good time!
We've got an entertainments programme for the whole family, so you’re sure of a great holiday in the Cévennes National Park! There’s something for all ages and tastes, from themed evenings and shows to sports activities.
Enjoy an unforgettable holiday in Gard at Sunêlia La Clémentine. Glitz, glamour and spotlights will liven up your summer evenings!
Our live concerts are fun and lively! Settle in on the terrace with family and friends and relax, laugh and have a great time in this buzzing atmosphere.
Are you ready for a wonderful family holiday? Our team of entertainers put on a different themed evening every night in July and August.
Bust a few moves at one of our themed dances and try rock, gypsy, flamenco, variety, DJ and more.
Group lessons and sports tournaments
The entertainment team is here to get you sweating throughout your active holiday!
Start your day with a pilates or aquafit class, several times a week during high season. Burn off that barbecue planned for tonight to the beat of those summer sounds!
Challenge your mobile home neighbours in one of the various sports tournaments.
These friendly competitions are organised several times a week in high season and involve badminton, beach volleyball, ping-pong, football and basketball.
From April, make use of our various sports facilities, which have been designed for all ages.
Multisport pitch, beach volleyball, badminton, mini-golf, pétanque and giant trampoline are all available at no charge within the campsite.
Sports activities with a fee near the campsite
Family water sports on the river
Watery playgrounds for the whole family:
- Swimming in the natural bathing places at Pont Montvert,
- Pond dipping on the banks of the Gardon,
- Kayaking in the Gorges du Gardon or the Tarn,
- A cycle ride or walk by the Lac des Camoux.
Thrills and spills in Gard
Looking for a bit of excitement in the Cévennes?
With summits reaching an altitude of over 1500 metres, the Cévennes has plenty of places for high-octane activities:
- Climbing along the cliffs and rocky outcrops of the Gorges du Chasserac,
- Canyoning and Via Ferrata in the Gorges du Tarn or by the Lac de Villefort,
- Rafting in the white water of the Gard or the Gorges du Tapoul,
- Tree Trekking near the pretty villages of Florac and Alès,
- Caving in the Grotte de La Cocalière,
- Bungee jumping from the Viaduc de Banne or Pont d’Alzon,
- Hiking on the GR70 aroung Mont Aigoual or near the Cirque de Navacelles,
- Driving lessons at Pôle Mécanique d’Alès.
Your holiday in Gard is sure to be unforgettable!