Sunêlia The Logis d'Orres, a magnificent residence for winter sports, with 360 ° views over the valley and Lake Serre-Ponçon
From December 14, 2018 to April 22, 2019
Want to go to winter sports with your partner, family or friends? To enjoy the joys of skiing, the friendly atmosphere of the resorts, the pure mountain air and the beautiful alpine landscapes? The Sunêlia The Logis d'Orres welcomes you for an unforgettable mountain camping holiday in the heart of the Hautes-Alpes, at the foot of the slopes. Our establishment is located in an exceptional natural setting, in a beautiful larch forest, and offers a panoramic view of the valley and the lake of Serre-Ponçon. From your luxury residence, you can quickly access the ski area of a "Family Plus" station, a label awarded to municipalities that have infrastructure adapted to families, especially children. Alpine skiing, tobogganing, snowshoeing, skating rink: book now your camping stay in winter comfort at Sunêlia Les Logis d'Orres in the Hautes-Alpes at the gateway to the Ecrins National Park! Note that this is a campsite open all year.
Holidaymakers wishing to book a ski holiday in the Alps have different needs and budgets. Some offer a getaway for two in a small intimate and affordable apartment near the shops and busy streets of the resort. Families with 2 children usually look for a comfortable furnished or equipped apartment or small cottage with two bedrooms. For large families and groups of friends convinced that the more we are crazy, the more we laugh, rental for 8 or 10 people have the space and the number of rooms they need.
At Sunêlia Les Logis d'Orres, we wish to meet the expectations of all our guests. For this reason, our rental fleet includes several types, sizes and ranges of premium accommodation:
- Studios 2-3 people
- Studios 4 people
- Chalets 4 people with private Nordic bath
- Double studios 5 people with balcony
- Apartments 6 people
- Cottages 9 people
- Apartments 10 people
To guarantee the success of your comfortable stay, you will find in our prestigious accommodations:
- Sheets and towels (stays of 2 nights minimum)
- Toaster in studios, chalets and apartments for 4 or more people
Although you may have a steel mind and an athlete's body, you will probably need to recharge your batteries and those of your children after a full day in the ski area. Open from 10:00 to 20:00, the heated and indoor swimming pool Sunêlia The Logis d'Orres will allow you to relax and relax your muscles after your days filled with emotions. Swim a few swim lengths or just drop into our heated pool and gaze at the snowy peaks, before returning to the friendly atmosphere of our restaurant home.
Your children want to have fun and make new friends during their ski holidays in the Hautes-Alpes? The Sunny Club welcomes our young visitors from 6 to 12 years old two afternoons a week during the school holidays. Supervised by a facilitator, they will carry out sports and fun activities that will liven up their holidays. Meanwhile, you can read your novel on your balcony facing the mountains, swim in the heated pool or challenge the black slopes that you have not been able to get off with your children.
The winter sports, it digs, especially when one is in full growth. After a sporting day in the ski area or in the vicinity of the residence, a good snack or a delicious dinner is required. Le Carnotz'kfe residence's restaurant and bar open every evening to enjoy family tapas over a mulled wine or a cocktail. The Carnotz'kfe also offers fresh bread, pastries, pizzas to eat on the spot or to take away, as well as picnic baskets if you leave the day. Every week, the restaurant also hosts two themed evenings focused on the mountains. We recommend that you register as soon as you arrive, as space is limited.
Important: Remember to reserve your bread, pastries, pizzas or picnic baskets the day before.
Disconnect while staying connected, what do you think? During the day, in the ski area, we invite you to a total change of scenery. Once back home, you will probably want to share your photos of your ski trip in the Hautes-Alpes with your friends, schedule your visits or check the weather report of the week.
Wi-Fi is available free of charge in the communal areas of the residence (reception, Bergerie, bar restaurant). If you want to connect from your accommodation, you can choose from the packages offered the one that suits you.
Note: The municipality of Orres has been designated pilot ski resort in terms of very high speed, offering fiber optics to locals and holidaymakers.
To meet the needs and satisfy the desires of all its guests, offers other services:
- Fresh bread and pastries delivered daily from 8:00 in reception or in your accommodation (reservation the day before)
- Rental of sheets and towels (10 € per person per stay)
- Beds, chairs, bathtubs and baby kits (available upon reservation)
- End of stay cleaning (between € 60 and € 120 depending on the size of the accommodation)
Naturally, you want your family ski trip in the Hautes-Alpes to be unforgettable. For this reason, you want to book a comfortable and fully equipped upscale rental in a quality complex. Les Orres has two certifications attesting to the quality of its accommodation, facilities and services: "Famille Plus" and "ISO 9001".
The "Famille Plus" label is issued by the Ministry of Tourism to the villages and municipalities that provide family-friendly infrastructure, especially for children. Since 2006, Les Orres holds this certification.
To obtain this distinction, a municipality must put in place:
- A tailor-made welcome adapted to families
- Various activities for adults and children, to be done with family or separately (children's clubs)
- Rates that vary according to age
- Shops and services near the accommodation
The Orres resort does not just meet these criteria. On site, you will find equipment and services that far exceed the minimum standards required, namely:
- Two daycare centers for children from 6 months to 5 years old
- Two snow gardens (3-5 years)
- A children's club for 6-12 years old (Juni'Orres club)
- An ice rink with free admission for children under 4 years old and a reduced rate for 5-11 years old (5 €)
- An ice garden for your children to learn to skate safely
- Free toboggan area
- Free toboggan run for more than 3 years (Orrian Express)
- Preferential rates for Snowmobile, Snake Gliss and many other activities
- Family packages for ski lifts (TRIBU package)
- Board games to borrow for free in the tourist office or the 1800 welcome point
- A free museum (Orrian museum)
- All-terrain buggy rentals at the tourist office
The ISO 9001 certification is a label that guarantees the quality of the activities and infrastructure of the resort: tourist office, ski area, ski lifts, Bike Park ...
Sunêlia Les Logis d'Orres is ideally located just 300 meters from the Champs Lacas chairlift, which leads to the Edelweiss green slope. After your day of skiing, you can access the residence by this track or the blue Orivette trail, through the forest.
Since its creation in the 1960s, the Les Orres resort has been pursuing a sustainable development policy in order to reconcile tourism and respect for the environment. It has a large area reserved for pedestrians and managers are constantly looking for innovative solutions to limit the use of motorized vehicles and reduce energy consumption. For example, the efforts made have reduced the electricity consumption of the station by 20%.
The department of Hautes-Alpes is a privileged place for stargazing. Anxious to take the train of astronomy, the municipality of Orres became in 2014 the first mountain resort to be awarded the label "Star Village".
The Les Orres ski area is one of the most beautiful ski resorts in the Hautes-Alpes. It is located in a beautiful larch forest, between 1,550 and 2,720 meters above sea level. It has more than 100 km of marked trails for all levels.
Its good exposure makes it possible to keep quality snow throughout the ski season, and almost half of the area is equipped with snow cannons (mainly in the Grand Clos area).
The area also includes a free Nordic area for snowshoeing.
At exceptional ski resorts, exceptional playgrounds:
- 100 km of slopes for all levels: 9 green slopes, 5 blue slopes, 18 red slopes and 4 black slopes
- Nearly 1,200 m of elevation gain
- 8 chairlifts and 9 ski lifts
- 1 snowpark
- 2 toboggan areas
- 2 snow gardens
- 1 northern space
The whole area of Les Orres offers the opportunity to ski in an extraordinary preserved environment, in the heart of the Alps and a larch forest. Although all tracks have their own charm, we have selected three that particularly appeal to us:
- Grand Cabane Trail: technical trail that offers you a good dose of adrenaline and sensational landscapes
- Falcons Trail: Panoramic 360 ° view over the Serre-Ponçon valley
- Pousterle Trail: the only track in the Southern Alps on which official descents can be organized