Sports activities - Domaine de Champé
The Massif des Vosges is a small corner of paradise for sporting activities in all seasons. Mountaineering, ski trails, hiking or mountain bike trails, paragliding or climbing, the possibilities are endless and there is something to suit all ages. Our staff will advise and assist you so as you can make the most of your stay.
Some sports are included in the price of your stay at Domaine de Champé, others must be paid for.
1. Sports activities included in your stay:
- Many activities supervised by monitors are available to you from the campsite: ferrata, paragliding, mountain biking, day and night hiking. For tennis and volleyball fans there are on-site courts and a multi-sports court.
- A fitness area is at your disposal all year round at Domaine de Champé. The gym is equipped with machines essential to your fitness such as race tracks or fitness bikes.
- In winter you can enjoy snow-covered landscapes and go for snowshoe walks or sledging.
2. Paying sport activities:
- Nordic skiing, alpine skiing
The Vosges in winter is an immense space open to all different types of winter sports in the Vosges ski resorts. In Bussang itself, you can ski at Larcenaire (650 - 1000 m). La Bresse, the largest ski area in the North East, is 45 minutes from the campsite. Other stations are very close, between 20 and 35 minutes away, such as Red Gazon (1000 - 1250 m) and Ballon d'Alsace (1050 - 1250 m). During the Christmas and February holidays, a shuttle is available from the campsite to Larcenaire and Le Rouge Gazon resorts.
Electric bikes and mountain bikes are available for hire at the Domaine de Champé’s reception desk.
- Mountain bikes, base camp
Discovery and performance progress courses in the company of top athletes are organized just for you. Whatever your level, the instructors who follow you will help you to progress in three disciplines: cross country, enduro and downhill. Three levels are proposed, initiated, passionate and expert and there are two formulas, one which lasts for one day and the other for two days.
- For groups, the Domaine de Champé organizes multi-activity weekends supervised by qualified instructors.