Partner of Cinq Mondes products, the spa at Le Fief de Saint Brevin campsite welcomes you in a space that has been especially designed for relaxation and well-being. Massages, scrubs, facials and body treatments, beauty treatments, there are so many different formulas for you to choose from. The spa also has a fitness room and an Aquarelax area where guests are invited to go unwind in our relaxing pool, hammam and sauna before being pampered during their beauty treatments.
The spa at Le Fief de Saint Brevin is equipped with real treasures : a relaxation pool with a waterfall, a whirlpool, a walking river, jet showers, geysers or massage benches. The sauna and its Scandinavian water will enchant you, as well as its hammam, in which you will be able to completely unwind & relax.
The fitness room is equipped with a weight training power tower, rowers and bikes. Pilates, powerplate and aquabike sessions are also available.
The list of our treatments is long and varied with different sorts of massages, body sculpting massages and scrubs. Our skilled beauticians are also at your service for complete beauty care: manicures, pedicures, foot care, hair coloration and hair removal.
Relaxed & purified, you will leave the Aquarelax area and go to the beauty parlour in order to take full advantage of your treatments.
Amongst our various beauty treatments:
- the Cinq Mondes beauty ritual : several forms of scrubs (smoothing, purifying, energizing, using monoi, papaya, black soap, rare spices ...)
- Cocooning body treatments : massages with warm oil, candles, hot stones
- A ceremonial ritual for future or young mothers : "Aux five fleurs" a sublimating and relaxing ritual for the face, followed by a relaxing massage of the legs.
- Smoothing Radiance Facial Massage "Bali Flower Ritual": a face, neck and scalp massage that will leave you smelling like the delicate fragrance of tropical flowers.
- TooFruit care, the first organic dermatological brand for hygiene and care for children: facial, body, manicures and "princess feet" treatments.
And if you would like to share this moment with your child, choose the formula "parent-child complicity" and you’ll be installed in the cabin with your little one.